Love Bikes & Recycling? VOLUNTEER! Learn More Below:
Join us as we process incoming bike and gear donations and build Program Bikes! Work alongside staff and Volunteer Leaders to help refurbish and recycle bicycles for our Bikes for All Mainers, Kids Bike Parties, and other programs.
- April – November: All volunteer shifts are outside at the Garage – 155 Washington Ave
- December – March: All volunteer shifts take place indoors at the Bike School – 85 Anderson St.
- If you are a minor under 16, we’ll ask that your parent or guardian signs up for a spot as well, and accompanies you to your shift.
- Be ready to get dirty, always wear closed toe shoes, and stay hydrated.
Sign Up To Volunteer:
- Fill out our Volunteer Application and Agreement
- Sign up for a time slot below. You don’t have to wait to have your application reviewed!
- You may cancel your shift for any reason, we just ask you to give 48 hours notice in advance so someone else can attend.
- For ALL other questions, or troubleshooting please contact Arlo, the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on instagram @portlandgearhub + sign up for our weekly Newsletter to stay in touch
Sign up for a Volunteer Shift Here
THANK YOU TO ALL VOLUNTEERS FOR MAKING OUR KIDS’ BIKE PARTIES A HUGE SUCCESS!
This summer in 2022 we hosted 3 Kids Bike Parties for kids ages 3 – 11 to earn a bike and helmet at no cost. We served 112 kids between June – August!
Stay tuned for Volunteer Opportunities for 2023 Programs.