Volunteering Opportunities 2022
LOVE BIKES? VOLUNTEER! LEARN MORE BELOW:
Join us at our shop on Washington Ave for volunteer shifts outdoors! Come work alongside our Volunteer Leaders to help refurbish and recycle bicycles for our Bikes for All Mainers, Kids Bike Parties, and other programs.
- All volunteer shifts will be conducted outdoors unless otherwise stipulated.
- Masking is currently optional, subject to change along with other covid-19 protocols based on public health guidelines.
- If you are a minor under 16, we’ll ask that your parent or guardian signs up for a spot as well, and accompanies you to your shift
- Be ready to get dirty, always wear closed toe shoes, and stay hydrated.
Sign Up To Volunteer:
- Fill out our Volunteer Application and Agreement
- Sign up for a time slot below & receive confirmation of your shift via email. You don’t have to wait to have your application reviewed!
- You may cancel your shift for any reason, we just ask you to give 48 hours notice in advance.
- For ALL other questions, or troubleshooting please contact us via email email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO ALL VOLUNTEERS FOR MAKING OUR KIDS’ BIKE PARTIES A HUGE SUCCESS!
This summer in 2022 we hosted 3 Kids Bike Parties for kids ages 3 – 11 to earn a bike and helmet at no cost. We served 112 kids between June – August!
For further questions, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Arlo, at PGHvolunteers@campketcha.org