All donations are tax-deductible and can be dropped off during open hours at the Portland Gear Hub shop at 155 Washington Ave. We are open Tuesday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM and Saturdays 10 AM – 4 PM.
Gear We Accept
- XC skis, boots, and poles
- Winter apparel
- Outdoor apparel
- Bike components and accessories
- Bicycles* (seasonally)
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads
- Climbing shoes, chalk bags
Gear We Do Not Accept
- Team Sporting Goods (cleats, pads, baseball bats, balls)
- Golfing equipment (clubs, balls, bags)
- Air Mattresses (large beds)
- Stoves with Pressurized Fuel Canisters attached
- Rollerblades and pads
- Ice Skates
- Exercise Equipment
- Wetsuits, PFDs (personal flotation devices)
Due to storage constraints, we are currently unable to accept bicycle donations at this time (Dec. 1 – March 1). Please hold on to them until Spring! We’ll be working through the inventory we have this winter. When programs kick off again the spring, we’ll be eager for more bike donations! Thank you for understanding.
Interested in Consigning Gear?
We are accept select quality outdoor and winter gear on consignment. Please read our consignment page for more information!
Shop Wish List & Special Requests
- Vise and stand!!
The Portland Gear Hub is a program of Camp Ketcha, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID is 01-0211784.