All donations are tax-deductible and can be dropped off during open hours at the Portland Gear Hub shop at 155 Washington Ave. We are open Tuesday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM and Saturdays 10 AM – 4 PM.
Gear We Accept
- XC skis, boots, and poles
- Winter apparel (October – March 1)
- Outdoor apparel
- Bike components and accessories
- Bicycles** (Seasonal Pause on Bike Donations October 1, 2023 – March 1, 2024)
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads
- Climbing shoes, chalk bags
Gear We Do Not Accept
- Team Sporting Goods (cleats, pads, etc)
- Golfing equipment
- Air Mattresses
- Pressurized Fuel Canisters
- Ice Skates
- Exercise Equipment
- Wetsuits, PFDs (personal flotation devices)
- Non-outdoor specific apparel, pants, undergarments
Due to storage constraints the Gear Hub is not accepting bicycle donations from October 1, 2023 until March 1, 2024. Please hold onto your bikes until spring when we will gladly accept them again! Thank you for understanding.
We are now accepting all donations of XC Ski gear!
Interested in Consigning Gear?
We accept select quality camping gear and outdoor apparel on consignment. Please read our consignment page for more information!
Shop Wish List & Special Requests
- RAGS, please! 100% cotton t-shirts are best 🙂
The Portland Gear Hub is a program of Camp Ketcha, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID is 01-0211784.