All donations are tax-deductible and can be dropped off during open hours at the Portland Gear Hub shop at 155 Washington Ave. We are open Monday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM and Saturdays 10 AM – 4 PM.
Gear We Accept
- Nordic skis, boots, and poles
- Winter apparel
- Outdoor apparel
- Ice skates
- Bike components and accessories
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads
- Climbing shoes, chalk bags
Gear We Do Not Accept
- Team Sporting Goods (cleats, pads, baseball bats, balls)
- Golfing equipment (clubs, balls, bags)
- Air Mattresses (large beds)
- Stoves with Pressurized Fuel Canisters attached
- Rollerblades and pads
- Exercise Equipment
- Wetsuits, PFDs (personal flotation devices)
We are also accepting select quality outdoor and winter gear on consignment (no bikes). Please read our consignment page for more information!
Shop Wish List & Special Requests
- Heavy duty vise and stand
We are in need of two 20ft shipping containers. Any leads on a used shipping container is greatly appreciated, as are any donations towards the purchase of a container. We are seeking shipping containers as a secure and weather-proof way to protect our donation inventory year-round.
The Portland Gear Hub is a program of Camp Ketcha, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID is 01-0211784.