We can repair your bicycle for you at the Garage or guide you through our selection of new and used parts so that you may do your own repair at home or at the Bike School during Open Bench Time. Volunteers and donations help us maintain an extensive used parts collection which helps keep your bike maintenance costs low!
- Flat Fix (includes tube and tax) – $12
- Flat Fix on rear wheel with accessory (coaster brake, internal hub, rear-mounted rack or kickstand) – $15
- Adjustments – $10 ea.
- Brakes, derailleurs
- Hubs and headset
- Bottom Bracket Adjustment – $15
- Wheel True – $10 – $20
Component Install and Adjustment + Parts
- Cable and Housing – $12 ea.
- Brake Pads – $12 ea.
- Chain – $8
- Cassette/ Freewheel – $10
- Tire – $8
- Pedals – $5
- Fork – $40
- Spoke – $15 front; $20 rear + $3 spoke
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge – $15
Accessory Install + Parts
- Fenders – $20 – 30
- Rack – $15 – 20
- Training Wheels – $15
Tune-Ups + Parts
Safety Check – $15
- Inflate tires, quick adjustments, tighten major fasteners, clean and lube chain
Basic Tune – $40
- Adjust both brakes and derailleurs. Inflate tires, tighten major fasteners, clean and lube chain.
Full Tune – $65
- Includes everything in the Basic Tune + true wheels, adjust headset and hubs.
*Bottom bracket adjust is $10 extra
Overhaul – $125
- Install all new cables and housing and adjust brakes and derailleurs. All bearings adjusted and fresh grease applied where needed.
** In any of our tune-ups, you can substitute component or accessory installations for an adjustment (for instance, you may have perfect brakes, but need a new bottom bracket!)
Ask us about a custom-built dyno hub or an extra sturdy tandem wheel and we’ll be happy to build your dream wheel. Build prices very, but can be $40 – $60+ parts per wheel.