All donations are tax-deductible and can be dropped off during open hours at the Portland Gear Hub shop at 155 Washington Ave. We are open Monday – Friday 10 AM – 6 PM and Saturdays 10 AM – 4 PM.
Gear We Accept
- Bike components and accessories
- Sleeping bags and sleeping pads
- Hiking backpacks, hiking boots and apparel
- Canoes, kayaks, kayak skirts, paddles and oars
- Camp stoves and backpacking stoves with empty fuel canisters
- Cross-country skis, poles, and boots
- Trail Maps
Gear We Do Not Accept
- Team Sporting Goods (cleats, pads, baseball bats, balls)
- Golfing equipment (clubs, balls, bags)
- Air Mattresses (large beds)
- Stoves with Pressurized Fuel Canisters attached
- Rollerblades and pads
- Exercise Equipment
Shop Wish List
We are currently looking for a hefty shop truck and trailer to help us pick up large donations, recycle our scrap metal, and transport materials between Camp Ketcha and the Portland Gear Hub. Please let us know if you have any leads.
The Portland Gear Hub is a program of Camp Ketcha, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID is 01-0211784.